Hello everyone! 🙂 Today’s post should have been Tuesday’s…but I was lazy (errgh) and didn’t update. How did I go from religiously blogging every day to only every so often!? Perhaps I’ll start focusing on just one meal of the day, then I won’t feel as pressured to photograph EVERYTHING.
Anywho, today you’ll see Tuesday’s amazing breakfast and lunch. For breakfast, I was reunited with an old friend…
- 1/3 c. Quaker old fashioned oats (the kind that cook in like..5-10 mins or something)
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/3 c. unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 T chia seeds
Let that cook, “whipping” it so that the banana mixes in with the oats. Once it was done I topped it with cinnamon, a big spoonful of peanut butter and some fresh blueberries.
Lunch was a little recipe I sort of came up with a few months ago. It’s FANTASTIC.
- 1/2 c. chickpeas
- tomato, zucchini , cucumber, onion, all finely chopped
- about 2 t EVOO
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- small splash of red wine vinegar
- sprinkling of crumbled feta cheese
heated up in the microwave for about 40 seconds then served over a bed of greens. 🙂 SO GOOOOD.
Well that’s all food wise. This morning I just had an egg/ezekiel english muffin breakfast sandwich and a kiwi. No photographs..I’m headed out to lunch/some errands with my Mom later. I’ll try and photograph! 🙂 Have a great Thursday everyone!